"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men...You are serving the Lord Christ." Col. 3:23

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Getting Started

It is so late, but I am determined to get this thing off and running! I can't wait to show you all pictures of our newest edition, Islyn, and the goings on at the Reay House.
Look for new posts and a more interesting Blog soon.

God Bless You and You Bless God!

LADER-LADER


4 comments:

Kandy said...

Kristy,
This looks great!!! Nice work. I will have you come over and help me with my blog. I will try to get those pics to you this afternoon.
Kandy

Anonymous said...

Kandy showed me your blog. Very fun! I have the greatest group of grandbabies! I am really proud of you. You are an awesome Mommy! Luv ya. Mom

Anonymous said...

kristy, thanks for emailing this 'blog' (i'll have to get used to that word!) i would love to have something like that as it would help communicate with family. maybe you can show me how someday. i agree with your mom, you are an awesome mommy and i will pray for you on aug 8, i remember crying when marlin started school!....love linda (mema)

kellyjyoung said...

Kristy, can't wait to keep track of those pre-race training workouts. You're an inspiration. I love you!
Kelly